Friday, July 6, 2012

DISNEY - THE PRELUDE

Not only is it Erin's first trip to Disney, but it's mine too!  And....WOW....those people know how to market!!!  We only went to about a quarter of Downtown Disney to pick up our tickets, but it is incredible.  The attention to detail is awesome.  Here are a few picks.






One fun thing we discovered today was the trading of Disney pins.  It is a BIG deal, and Jen and Erin are hooked.  I am trying to avoid the temptation, but it looks like fun!!!  If I give in, all we will do is trade pins with each other all day!!!  Erin is already working on Jen for a teacher one she found.  Here is a pic with them putting pins on their lanyards.


Tomorrow, Erin has her princess make over right off the bat.  We figured it would be a great way to set the tone, since it is being done at the magic kingdom castle.  She gets made up, gets a dress, shoes, a lot of pampering, and lunch with the Disney Princesses.  I'm sure I will take a couple of pictures!

Generator Update - after re-reading the manual to the genny, it seems "full" of oil literally means "spilling out the fill hole".  So, I am hoping a little more oil will solve our problem.  I am going to run out tonight and try it, so keep your fingers crossed.

I'm off to bed.  I'm sure it will be late tomorrow before I get a post out, but I'm sure I will have a lot to write about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment