Sunday, July 15, 2012

Disney - Day 8

Today was our 2nd rest day.  We slept in, lounged around the RV, did laundry, cleaned, and watched movies.  We went to Typhoon Lagoon around 2pm and stayed till about 5pm.  Being a Saturday, it was very crowded.  We didn't ride any rides.  We just played in the wave pool.

After Typhoon, we headed over to Downtown Disney (which is right across the street) for some pin trading.  We stayed there about an hour, then headed to dinner.  It was a nice day.

Here is a video of Jen's movie career from yesterday.  I thought it was AWESOME!!!  She is the one running around screaming,



Tomorrow we will head to Epcot.  This is the one park I am unsure of.  While I know there is a lot to do, I don't know how it will compare to Magic Kingdom for Erin.  We will see!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hummmm....blue rain suit....cleaning.....I see a trip to the sports/outdoor store for Greg! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg You will be surprised at what Erin will find to keep her interested. I wish I could remember but I think the GE place is one of the interesting ones. We went with friends that had a 5 year old and he liked Epcot better than DisneyWorld.

    ReplyDelete